88 Queen Condos for Sale
88 Queen Condos is phase 1 of a multi-building project in the downtown core. The builder, St. Thomas Developments, has big plans for revitalizing a vacant lot at Queen and Mutual Street. St Thomas has an impeccable reputation and a wide-range of international affiliations. They are responsible for One St. Thomas in Yorkville, one of the most exclusive residences in Toronto.
88 Queen’s design is by Page + Steele/IBI Group Architects, known for Pears on the Avenue and Museum House. 88 North Tower is the first in a collection of 3 residential buildings that will be located at the corner of Queen and Mutual Streets and is expected to be completed in 2018.
We believe condos at 88 Queen will see exceptional growth. As the building gets closer to completion, we expect significant price increases, as many of the units right now are underpriced. We also think this is a very strong long term investment due to the design quality and demand to live in the area.
Reasons to buy at 88 Queen:
- A+ location
- High quality standard of living
- Price which is affordable now
- Expected price increases year-over-year
- Next to major employment centres
- Close to Ryerson University and George Brown College (high-demand area for students to live)
- Advantage to investors who wish to collect rents on condos
Cecconi Simone – Interior Design:
- Focus on minimal design that emphasizes floor-to-ceiling windows to allow for plenty of natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with cabinetry in a variety of materials and colours
- Custom designed vanity option in bathrooms
- Selection of 2 storey loft suites available as well
88 Queen Local Amenities:
- Yonge Street
- Eaton Centre
- Dundas Square
- St Lawrence Market
- Massey Hall
- Queen Streetcar comes right to your door and Queen Subway Station nearby
Take a look at the floorplans below ▼. You can contact Yossi here if you have any questions.
Please send me more information: